Author Topic: New Helmet - Schuberth C4  (Read 1694 times)

Offline falkland bomber

• Bike: Kawasaki Versy's 1000 Grand Tourer
New Helmet - Schuberth C4
« on: April 13, 2019, 14:01:08 »
Hello

As its my birthday tomorrow (not on the cag) my lovely other half wanted to treat me to a new helmet.

I must say the choice is overwhelming but I wanted a flip front one.

So I was looking at Shark etc and came across Schuberth C4  the write were good but was put off by the price.

What joy to discover that Get geared and SPORTSBIKESHOP were selling them know at less than half price at £280.00 so bought one.

Went out for a bimble in the Yorkshire dales the helmet lives up to all I have read very comfortable , quite visor is a dream unlike my old HJC it has an antenna fitted with Mike and Bluetooth ready so any one in the market place for a really good helmet snap one up before they are gone .

Colour choice is very limited had to have a matt black one but at this price I don't mind.
Old Bald Soldier

Offline UK_Vstrom650

• Bike: DL650A L2
Re: New Helmet - Schuberth C4
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 15:20:01 »
Great price. Let me know what you think of it - I'd heard there were some 'issues' with the C4 (am sure its a very good helmet anyway) and see they've brought out the C4 Pro now.  I'm still looking for a new helmet but was going to wait for the new Sportsbikeshop to open in Leeds on 01 May, hoping they (or Getgeared/J&S accessories who'll be next door) might have some big discounts to get people through the doors. Though at that price I may have to have a look  :thumb:

Edit: Happy Birthday too  :obscene-drinkingchug:

Offline timangus

• Global Biker
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 16:33:01 »
I have been using a C4 every day for a year now.
Goods points: v quiet, great visors, comfort, weight
Bad points: anti fog visor works loose (on 2nd one and wife’s the same also), poor ventilation through both vents, lower vent more of a gimmick, having to have the wiring re done in USA for intercom so bluetooth now connects, having to pair every time we switch on
Hoping the Pro version resolves some of the issues. 

Offline UK_Vstrom650

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 22:20:36 »
Good to hear a long term review of it.  :thumb: