Camping - Sponsored by bikerscampsite.co.uk > Camping Equipment & Suppliers

Bikers Campsite fully open!

(1/2) > >>

Fat Rat:
It looks like a level of Covid normality will return to Wales from Monday 17th.

We are accepting a maximum of thirty people on site and expect some common sense to prevail with social distancing etc.

Unless something drastic happens, all facilities will be open from Monday!

https://www.bikerscampsite.co.uk/book.htm

Brockett:
 :happydance:  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Fat Rat:
We had a nice visit over the weekend from couple who are avid Youtubers. This is the video they made trying to entice some of their followers to come back and see us in August.

Fingers crossed for similar weather to what we are seeing at the moment.

mr_diver:
Apparently Andy was "well up for it!"  lol

Unfortunately the weekend of the 6-9th of August I won't be available for... I'm looking forward to a back sack and crack wax and having my fingernails removed.  lol

They seem like chatty nice people but I'm not a fan of vloggers... or being personally discussed online and definitely not videoed doing stupid things and posted online.
that's when someone shares a video on me drunk and dancing from 2014 isn't it?

The problem with that video that bugs me and vloggers in general... they do so much waffling and don't actually deal directly with the subject matter.
All the gabbing about what they are planning and bigging up the site yet no actual view of the site other than a bald head in front of a hedge.  :thumb:
Oh but we did get to see some terrible distracted riding.  lol

But I do hope that it does drive some business Andy's way with all the effort he's put into the groundwork and Karen's catering and organisation.

The Doctor 46:
 Why don't you start Vlogging and put some Muff Diving online.  :smirk: :grin: :) lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version