Author Topic: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  (Read 2093 times)

Anonymous

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:51 »
We have for sale a suite in brown leather and brown striped fabric, 3 seater settee, only 1 armchair as one is being kept, and a footstool. It is about 4 1/2 years old and was bought from MFI in July 2007, it still has 8 months guardsman warranty on it, expires in August 2012 which according to the policy is transferable.
It also comes with 2 scatter cushions that were with it when we bought it.
Condition is good, no rips, tears, holes or marks on the fabric. The leather has some marks but you need to hunt to find them. These are the sort of marks any leather suite picks up and are on the tops of the arms in the main. We have 2 dogs who are allowed on the furniture and tend to sleep across the top of the armchair cushions so they can watch what happens outside. The cushion covers are all removable for washing which they have all had done recently.
Our new suite arrives today (Thursday) and although I have some very limited storage facilities for this, it will be in a garage that can get damp so if you're interested please come for a look before then and I will do my utmost to help you get it home. It will need collecting though.
We are looking for somewhere near to £150 as there is only one armchair, it is priced low in the hope someone will need a something to sit on at a cheap price before xmas. We are in Nuneaton, off junction 3M6 in the Midlands. Pics available, either pm or email and I will send them, email is helmiktom@btinternet.com  if that's OK for me to put on the ad?.

Thanks for looking,

Mick.

Anonymous

Re: Leather/Fabric Brown Leather 3 Piece Suite
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:01:04 »
Still got it, no surprise as its xmas.

Open to offers of swaps too, anything considered. This is in very good condition and I hate leaving it in a damp garage as it will deteriorate.

Cheers

Mick

Anonymous

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 17:01:06 »
SOLD