Author Topic: Vstrom Monoshock/Progressive springs/Topbox etc  (Read 1572 times)

Offline russtrom

Vstrom Monoshock/Progressive springs/Topbox etc
« on: February 12, 2011, 13:17:47 »
Hi everyone,

Please excuse the intro and read on. Just explaining why.

Over the last few years I have helped the Royal British Legion with its successful annual Poppy Bike London to Paris cycle ride as one of its motorcycle outriders. The aim of the event is to raise funds to support those of our military personnel who need it just like the poppy appeal.  You can see me on the strom last year here 43 seconds into the film.

For some daft reason this year I`ve volunteered to cycle the event itself. Currently I don't even own a roadbike!

Anyway to raise the entry fee needed (£590) which you`ll rightly agree should come from my own pocket rather than any sponsorship I`m continuing my garage clearout. As part of that I`m selling various v-strom related items which hopefully one of you will offer to take off my hands for a fair price.

Please see the ebay listings for full details

Hagon Monoshock AND one- used progressive springs (monoshock previously listed on its own but now offered with one-used Hagon progressive fork springs). £200 for the shock and springs together Not including P&P or £220 with p&p. Fleabay listing ~# 200575641828

Vstrom OEM topbox £50 Fleabay listing ~# 200575606838 BTW this includes my home made rack extension plate to move the box back.

Trail wing part worn tyres £40 - Fleabay listing  number: 200575658053

If you want further info/photos etc please email me on http://www.justgiving.com/NEGGB as part of a team.

Cheers

Russ

Offline russtrom

Re: Vstrom Monoshock/Progressive springs/Topbox etc
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 20:35:14 »
Hagon shock and springs now sold. Thankyou

Offline Sven

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 21:25:24 »
Hi Russ
Thanks again for the shock & springs. Very pleased with them.
Can't believe how quickly you got them delivered to me.
 :ty:  :ty:

Top bloke to deal with & a thoroughly nice chap too.

Offline Juvecu

• Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat
  • Bike: '11 Versys 650 & '05 TT-R250
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 21:45:07 »
Ah Sven! Now I know who to go rob! lol Good deal you got there, I missed it :bawl:

I'm interested in the Hagon progressive springs, can you let me know if they are the same length as the stock ones or if you needed spacers or something?
Members Map                                                    Juv's Strom "Restoration" (sold to Mad Phil)
Juv & Locky's Morocco Trip Report                   Juv's Blog

Offline russtrom

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 20:22:27 »
Sven

As I said mate your very welcome

don't forget if you need any info about fitting then feel free to calk me

Cheers

Russ