Author Topic: DL650AK7 - (650 ABS 2008 K7 model) Centre Stand Mounting Plates Schematic Source  (Read 61 times)

Offline yer_boi_John

• Bike: DL650A K8 Pearl Vigor Blue, 2010 Honda CBR125R, Tricolour
Good evening all,

Does anyone have a schematic or engineering drawing of the stock mounting plates that the stock centre stand bolts onto?

I have found a few stock centre stands for sale for cheap, but none of them supply the fixings, and it is proving to be both difficult and impossible to source a fitting kit on its own that isn't just the unreasonably expensive whole kits.

From what I can tell, the fitting kit includes a couple of springs, a handful of bolts, nuts and spacers, and the mounting plates.
Most of this can be acquired for pennies, except the mounting plates, which I can CAD and have fabricated. I just need their exact dimensions in order to do so.

If an engineering drawing from Suzuki does not exist, but someone happens to have made one, sharing it would be most appreciated!
Even if someone is willing to develop a drawing or a CAD file from a pair of plates they have, I would be happy to pay you for your time (within reason!)

Or even if someone happens to have a spare one, I'd be happy to buy it off you (also within reason).

I am just unwilling to pay double the price of a centre stand kit for some really basic plates and some bolts and springs, it's ludicrous, ludicrous I tell you! Haha

(I can imagine someone has asked for this before, but I did not see anything related come up in the advanced search)