Author Topic: Oxford Oslo Textile Jacket  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Lincsman

Oxford Oslo Textile Jacket
« on: December 17, 2018, 22:47:35 »
Well this turned up today £99.99, that's £100 cheaper, you can't beat the Sportsbike shop really. It's a very good jacket and it's warm too. I think at the price that they have it up for at the moment, it would be criminal not to have bought it. It is a quality bit of kit that should do the job. It has all the normal CE approved kit, but the back protector is substantial, one of the best ones I've come across in this style of jacket. Came withing 2 days as well. I was going to go for the black one, but decided to go for this colour instead, it's darker than the picture. If you're in the market for this style of jacket then I don't think that you'd be disappointed with this one.
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/

Offline wurzel

• Bike: DL1000 L4
Re: Oxford Oslo Textile Jacket
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 23:09:40 »
  They are a great company to buy from, never had anything but a fine service from them, and if you get an issue with a product they sort it out, and some!

Offline brettchallenger

• Bike: DL650 L8, Jawa 350
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:44:21 »
Looks really good.  Did you get the right size first time?  Always a bit of an issue when buying on line as you can't try things on first for fit.

Offline Lincsman

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 12:17:46 »
Yes, I got it right 1st time. The Sportsbike shop are really great at customer service, so I wasn't too worried if I got it wrong, take note other company's.
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/