Author Topic: REALLY Bad Jokes  (Read 137596 times)

ProfG

Re: REALLY Bad Jokes
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2015, 21:59:21 »
Prince Charles is visiting an Edinburgh hospital. He enters a ward full of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets one.

The patient replies: "Fair fa your honest sonsie face, Great chieftain o the puddin race, Aboon them a ye take Your place, Painch, tripe or thairm, As langs my airm."

HRH is confused, so he just smiles and moves on to the next patient.

The patient responds: "Some hae meat an canna eat, And some wad eat that want it, But we hae meat an we can eat, So let the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, the Prince moves on to the next patient, who Immediately begins to chant: "Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty, O the panic in thy breasty, Thou needna start awa sae hastie, Wi bickering brattle."

Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and asks, "Is this a psychiatric ward?"

"No," replies the doctor, "This is the serious Burns unit"

ProfG

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2015, 22:02:03 »
I just came third in a sunbed competition...hmm,bronze-not bad...
 :happy-sunny:

ProfG

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2015, 22:08:45 »
Ikea have renamed their Flat-Pack range 'Suppository Furniture'

because you put it up yourself

ProfG

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2015, 22:10:53 »
A woman decides she'd like a parrot for a pet, one that talks. She goes to the pet shop and sees a parrot that knows 10 words for £500, a parrot that knows 30 words for £1000, and a parrot that can hold a conversation for 20 quid. Why only 20 quid, she asks the assistant?, "Because it has lived in a brothel and has a real potty mouth, and is too damn clever for its own good". She decides she's broad minded enough to cope and buys the 20 quid parrot.

When she gets it home she uncovers the cage and the parrot straightens up, looks round and says, "Nice gaff, very posh, get better customers here, like it, like it!"

Half an hour later the eldest daughter comes home " New girl, nice tits on that one, like it, like it!"

Another half hour later the younger daughter comes home, "New girl, what an arse on that one, good for business, like it, like it!"

Another 30 minutes go by and the womans husband comes home. The parrot takes one look at him and says, "Hiya Keith, how you doing mate?"

ProfG

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2015, 22:12:11 »
Man walks into a pub with his pet giraffe.
Giraffe downs a few pints, falls over and passes out.
Barman says "you can't leave that lying there"
Man says "its not a lion, its a giraffe"

ProfG

« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2015, 22:14:04 »
How can you spot an Irishman on an oil rig?
He's the only one throwing bread to the helicopters.

ProfG

« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2015, 22:17:18 »
Apple have abandoned plans to build cruise liners after their prototype "The iTanic" kept syncing whenever it docked...

ProfG

« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2015, 22:25:21 »
Superman is flying through Metropolis when he sees Wonder Woman lying in the grass in the park, stark naked with her legs open. He thinks if he drops down at supersonic speed and gives her a quick one she'll never know who it was. So down he goes, has a lightening shag and then zooms off again.

"What the hell was that", cries Wonder woman.

"I Don't know, but my arse is killing me", says the Invisible man.

ProfG

« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2015, 22:28:43 »
A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by. He got into the taxi, and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You're just like Ryan"

Passenger: "Who?"
Cabbie: "Ryan Jay Robinson. He's a bloke who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Ryan Jay Robinson, every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."
Cabbie: "Not Ryan Jay Robinson. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing bloke."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."
Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Ryan Jay Robinson, he could do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some bloke then."
Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Ryan, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Ryan Jay Robinson."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"
Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Ryan. He died. I'm married to his widow."

ProfG

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2015, 22:38:45 »
A man with a history of mental illness assaulted 2 women in a launderette, but ran away before police could apprehend him

Newspaper headline read: Nut Screws Washers & Bolts

ProfG

« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2015, 22:40:52 »
When our plane landed at Paris,I was behind Angela Merkel when the customs officer asked "Occupation?"

"No. Just on holiday,this time".

Offline tallpaul

• Tastier than the Barrow-in-Furness bus depot...
  • Bike: 2016 Yamaha XT1200ZE
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2015, 23:21:53 »
Prof, you're on fire! :) :thumb:
Old enough to know better, but still too young to care...

Offline NTBooth

• Bike: Benelli Trk502x
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2015, 09:50:05 »
The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.

Around 3am, a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in. I told him "MIDNIGHT"... he didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said "We need a new cuckoo clock.”

When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit" Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

Offline Barbel Mick

• Bike: DL650A L2
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2015, 12:10:54 »
"What do we want?"
"More Acronyms!"
"When do we want them?"
"ASAP!"
Mick

Retired Breakfast Tester and semi professional tumbler.

Offline MartinW

• Administrator
  • Bike: DL650 K4 Blue
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2015, 13:07:15 »
lol
Tall, Dark and Handsome (In 1987) - Just tall now !!

Chief Stasi

Offline John

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2015, 19:15:48 »
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred's Transit van when suddenly Fiona (being a bit on the kinky side) yells out: "Oh, big boy, whip me, whip me!"

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks having sex?"

Fiona, embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits that, "Yes, I did."

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims: "I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor, you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."
It's better to regret something you've done, than something you haven't done.

ProfG

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2015, 19:21:38 »
Oi,

I'm always careful when I shag and whip Fiona. I just forgot to wash the aerial in my excitement.

lol

Offline mr_diver

• Ride Coordinator
  • The Rantings of a Crazed Lunatic
  • Bike: 'onda Varadero XL1000v9, 'onda CX500ec '83, GSX14 '06, DL650 K6 (Blue) R.I.P,
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2015, 22:22:04 »
Just had an email back from Screw Fix ...
Apparently they are not a dating agency.

Ride Coordinator

Offline Holmsey

• Bike: DL650 L9
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2015, 19:29:50 »
Life on two wheels is better than 4 because the wife don't go on two wheels                " I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "

IBA Member
RBLR 1000 - 2018 -2019
Armistice 1000 - 2018

Offline Barbel Mick

• Bike: DL650A L2
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2015, 12:36:18 »
I've been sacked from my job as a Dermatologist.......................
I got my E45 in the post this morning!
Mick

Retired Breakfast Tester and semi professional tumbler.