Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Tyres

Bridgestone A41

(1/2) > >>

steveg:
My original Bridgestone A41s have done 12500 miles , so needed a replacement set

I was going to try a different tyre , but to be honest the A41s have been so good and have great life decided to buy another set

New tyres feel so good

Cheers Steveg

2112:
I have these on my Triumph Tiger 1200 and they are a superb tyre. I find (compared to the Metzeler Next's it came with O/E) that they turn more eagerly but at the same time hold a very precise line around corners. Very stable in a straight line, even when fully loaded and in cross winds. Wet & dry grip is superb and they don't seem to tramline or be too bothered by mastic banding or white lines. I will also have another set (very soon) but the big tigger eats them to the tune of 5,000 miles front & rear...

Compared to other tyre munchers I've had I'm thrilled to bits  :thumb:

2112:
Just replace my A41's with another set of A41's. You just can't fault them  :thumb:

Holmsey:
Just replaced my old A41s... Couldn't afford a new set so I had to downgrade  :bawl:

Flanners:
Had A41s on mine, couldn't argue with A40s@£108 a pair, an A40 now on the front after a trip to France; it feels slightly harsher on mild off road/RUPPs no real difference on the road for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version