Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Traitors Corner / Re: What have you done with your bike today?
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 20:47:55 »
I have been doing a few hours extra at work, due to the pallet network that we use going bust. So we have found another network to do our odd pallets ( full loads go direct ) any how the jobs were all picked and the shunts were all done. So my boss said you have been staying late quite a bit ( they do not pay overtime) so why don’t you go early the sun is out and go out on your bike.
Well I didn’t need telling twice 🤣.
So I had went out for a couple of hours around some lovely B roads and A few A roads, stopping off at The museum of power in Langford near Maldon in Essex for a picture or 2. Riding though some of the villages the kids were getting off of the school buses and they were gesturing with there hands to rev the Engine 🤣🤣 which I duly did as the Harley sounds great on the overrun 🤣
In the pictures you will see a Heron which I thought it was one of the plastic ones until it flew off ( second picture it has gone )
The GW250 service manual says 5.5Nm so go with that, it's the same engine with the same part codes and the same nut. Looking at parts sites will confirm where parts are different but I think you're pretty safe taking the GW250 manual as gospel for anything drivetrain related.
For Sale (Bike related) / Re: 2007 DL1000 for sale
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 20:18:51 »
@ mr_diver 🤣🤣 Thank you for your kind words 👍
Introductions / Re: Hello 👋
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 20:10:27 »
 :welcome:
« Last post by Brockett on Today at 20:05:06 »
 :welcome2:
What no garage syringes to hand 😉.
I always keep a couple lying about for topping up tricky to access fluids. They also allow draining the header reservoir before bleeding to reduce the amount that needs pushing through. Although it sounds like yours needed using up 🤣
« Last post by The Doctor 46 on Today at 18:44:38 »
 :welcani:
« Last post by duck-strom on Today at 18:42:16 »
Hello to a fellow Borderer  :welcome2:
What next..........transpired to be a brake fluid change front and rear on The B. The front looked OK but the rear was very doubtful.
Just in case anyone else is tempted 500 ml would suffice. I bought a litre...stupid boy.
The rear fluid reservoir is a right PITA, Er'Indoors will be looking for the funnel sometime soon......oops.
So what's next, don't know, but it'll be some'at.
Upt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10