Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Accessories and After Market items

Phone Holder - Recommendations

(1/6) > >>

Berty5000:
My current one has broken.

Need something sturdy, reliable, and capable of holding a typical sized modern smart phone (ie. Not small). I have a cross bracel on the handle bars already.

Any suggestions?

purplebikeunicorn:
I've got a chinese no-name quadlock bracket, and a quadlock wireless charger, and genuine quadlock case for my phone. Seems to work absolutely spot on, get the poncho (or use a plastic bag and rubber band) for waterproofing if you want!

Berty5000:
Have you found a USB connector that doesn't work its way out of the 12V socket?

UK_Vstrom650:
Ride just reviewed these.
Best Buy was Quad Lock (case, poncho, mount and damper) £113.98 and you can buy wireless charging too (Mag case comes with car mounts)
Recommended was Ultimateaddons (case, mount) for £64.99 although was on offer for when they wrote it for £50. Said it was the better waterproof option but a bit of a faff to take in and out, though better option if staying in the case all day
No wireless charging but there is a cable port.

purplebikeunicorn:
The mag mount (wireless charger) isn't for use on bikes. The cases are compatible though IIRC.

The wireless charger I have has a 12V connection so it'll fast charge my phone, connected into my accessory switched wiring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version