Author Topic: CYMARC Gear Change Enhancer  (Read 13875 times)

Offline cymarcbikeparts

• Site Donator
Re: CYMARC Gear Change Enhancer
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 17:25:17 »
Will see after more riding but so far so good.

Am really pleased that there is some(what) of an improvement. I could not figure out why one of our American Cousins had such a derogatory view of my product until I a) followed a link to see that he had a business making Strom parts and b) I read Fat Rats observations.

Then it all fell into place.

to be honest got a bit of a `fatty` on with the `DO NOT USE CYMARC GEAR CHANGE ENHANCER` - very funny.

Offline cymarcbikeparts

• Site Donator
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2018, 17:47:57 »
From my first observations it is much better, clunk is practically gone, but few times happened to me to to shift from 1st to neutral instead 2nd... Weird

Who would have thought!

Offline pichulec

• Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 21:59:47 »
Yeah, when I read this bit about "DO NOT USE CYMARC GEAR CHANGE ENHANCER" I have to say I got a bit worried, that is why I posted in this topic. But now, with every ride I am getting confidence that, this bloke was saying bullshit :D

Offline cymarcbikeparts

• Site Donator
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2018, 07:18:02 »

To be fair, it`s what people do. I try to take a different line by praising other manufacturers rather than slagging them off - this bloke probably DOES know what he is talking about  :bow-blue: but he makes himself look an arse by putting stuff like  DO NOT USE CYMARC GEAR CHANGE ENHANCER which I do find funny (don't know why, I`m very well balanced!) - I`d like to be his best mate, he sounds a right character and I`m sure I`d have some right giggles with him.

Anyhoo, putting this secondary stuff to one side the MOST important thing out of all of this is that (we hope) the part improves your bike, seemingly it has (well spank me till I`m rosy red, my USA cousin, no one is more shocked than meee  :)) so job done  :thumb:

If, for any reason as yet unrevealed to me, it `stops` working (which I don't think it will) the same applies - full refund, no questions asked AND a box of beer for your troubles

Ride safe, I`m pleased it works for you as I am sure we all are

Offline porter

• Bike: DL1000 L4
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 11:31:10 »
Finally got around to fitting this, was waiting on a tyre change to do both together.
 Works a treat, definitely a smoother gear change, still clunks a bit especially first to second but a good improvement I think. 
Just the clutch to sort now over winter if I keep it.