Author Topic: Combined car & bike insurance (not sure if correct board)  (Read 795 times)

Offline himaro

• Bike: DL650 L2
Does anyone here know of anywhere that'll do one policy to cover cars and bikes?
I know Carole Nash does one but I'd like some options. And CN has been on the more expensive side for me historically.

If this post is in the wrong section, feel free to move it

Offline pb

• Bike: V Strom 650 2015 in blue
Re: Combined car & bike insurance (not sure if correct board)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 17:41:21 »
Try LV I have my car and bike insured with them ( on separate policies) you get a discount when you have more than one policy. I paid £80 this year for the bike fully comp.
I keep it in a garage, I have no points and I'm old, I do only have 3 years no claims as I lived in France for a few years and am having to build it up again but they always seem very good on price. I've been with them most of my life with various vehicles ( they were called Frizzels before changing there name to LV) , also excellent service the one time I did need to claim .

Offline himaro

• Bike: DL650 L2
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:50:57 »
I'll have a look. It would have been nice to have a single policy (or at least as far as I'm concerned, even if it's multiple policies behind the scenes). Just want to keep it nice and simple basically

Offline hotbulb

• Bike: DL650 L4
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 10:16:26 »
Another person happy with LV!
(a couple of cars and the bike) !