Author Topic: Video Camera.  (Read 1262 times)

Offline macamx

Video Camera.
« on: October 06, 2014, 15:28:02 »
Could anyone please tell me what recording devices (if any) that menbers of this forum are using on thier Glees. Obviously I am not too demanding I just want, top quality, cheap price, waterproof and secure simple mounting system. Have had a couple of occasions recently (in the car) where video evidence would have been invaluable had things turned out slightly differently. I was going to try one device swapping between car and bike but as I can get a very reasonable car unit for £60 I will probably go for a dedicated bike unit.

Thanks.

Geoff.

Offline frez

Re: Video Camera.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 16:06:45 »
I have a Contour Roam 2. Low light is not very good, but otherwise I am happy with it. It's waterproof. Battery lasts around 2 hours. It doesn't have a removable battery.
Now on a Super Tenere having put 64k miles on a 2011 DL650

Offline PHIL FAT

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 17:40:49 »
polaroid xs 100 lots of differant mounts waterproof up to 10 meters no need for an extra waterproof case mounted mine on the indicator with the handlebar mount am very pleased with it if any one wants to have a look at reviews of all differant types of cameras go to TECHMOAN ON YOU TUBE hope this helps :thumb:
Too Old To Die Young

Offline macamx

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 18:32:30 »
Thank you gentlemen, most helpful.

Geoff.