Author Topic: Superior Triumph?  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Sea-Strom

• Bike: DL1050A (2022), Fat Bob (2023), Softail Standard (2023)
Superior Triumph?
« on: May 26, 2015, 20:06:55 »
After my last V-Strom I ended up buying a Triumph. Bit of class I thought. Bike (Daytona) was pretty impressive but the dealer did not match the marque, in my opinion. Their operation was a little amateurish at times yet they were a bit full of themselves. When I went to part ex for another model, I actually encountered criticism of my own opinions. Needless to say I did not buy another Triumph. Thunder Road Bridgend on the other hand were infinitely patient when I changed my mind several times and had many test rides. Nothing was too much trouble and I was never wrong, or so I was made to feel. The Suzuki was sold to me by a dealer who cared and that said a lot to me about the bikes they sell. BMW, Harley etc may be 'quality' products but the dealerships need to complement the product. I'm delighted I'm buying another Suzuki....as for Triumph, been there done that!

Offline petestrom

Re: Superior Triumph?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 20:19:53 »
Good to hear that Thunder Road are prepared to listen to the customer and see their point of view.  I had a similar experience with them myself and will probably go back there again when the time to change comes.
Pete

Make someone's day, it'll come back to you sometime.