Author Topic: Oil light acting weird - engine off  (Read 7312 times)

Offline nikolas

Re: Oil light acting weird - engine off
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 21:46:12 »
you are right, thank you very much ;)

Offline nikolas

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 23:25:52 »
After escalating both this issue, as well as the ECU backfire issue, Suzuki has suggested to plug in a logging tool for a few days on my bike, in order to log all monitored data from the ECU for further analysis.
I really wish to manage to figure out what is going on with this tool afterall. I ll keep you updated, once plugged.

Offline nikolas

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 23:15:01 »
After escalating both this issue, as well as the ECU backfire issue, Suzuki has suggested to plug in a logging tool for a few days on my bike, in order to log all monitored data from the ECU for further analysis.
I really wish to manage to figure out what is going on with this tool afterall. I ll keep you updated, once plugged.

while I had the bike, with the log tool, the problem did occured, so know I m expecting the data analysis if either oil indicator, or the ecu related issues there captured on the logs

Offline SuMo

• Bike: 2014 DL1000A4
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2016, 04:25:11 »
Good to hear.
I noticed only 1 bar as a temperature reading in your video and you mentioned turning your bike off. Was the bike cold or have you ridden the bike? A warm bike should show at least 3 bars!?

Offline nikolas

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 21:04:55 »
I had ridden the bike. I can't recall if the specific shot was straight after ride, or after having it cooled down for an hour and taking it again for the next ride.
usual occurence is after riding it though.

Offline MikeL

• Bike: DL1000 L6
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 09:55:30 »
I've came across this thread and actually I've noticed same weird behavior in my bike. Could you share you further experience? Did you manage to resolve this?