Author Topic: The Red Post Inn Touring Park Caravan & Camping Launcells, Bude. Cornwall  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
http://www.redpostinnholidaypark.co.uk/

This is without doubt the noisiest Campsite I have stayed on, the traffic noise is horrific, you would be better off staying in a Motorway Services.

Also, based on our recent Club meeting, you can expect the site owner to literally follow you around and demand money over and above what you have already paid for perceived extras.

His view is that if you have visitors during your stay then they should pay too  :shrug: His justification being that if they use the toilet or throw rubbish in his bin then they are 'using his resources'.

There maybe some logic to that in certain circumstances but when we have rented 13 pitches over a five night period you would have thought the odd visitor taking a piss may just be OK  :crazy:

Anyway, based on the considerable traffic noise and the very, very odd behaviour of the site owner I can't recommend this site to anyone.
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline Ali p.

• Bike: DL650 XT AM1
You need to put your comment on trip adviser if they are on it. To be fair I used this site for a yamaha fjr club weekend last year and we got no agro at all. Times change though.

Offline Hugo Magnus

• Ride Coordinator
  • Bike: DL650A L3, DR-Z400s Multistrada 1260ST
I'm sorry that the owner found my visits a nuisance, he seemed quite happy to take my money at the bar.
The interruptions ARE the journey  (Ted Simon)

Ride Coordinator

Offline Rusty Nuts

• Manufacturer of iron oxide
  • Bike: KTM 1090 in orange, of course.
Hugo, if you arrived with a full bladder but left with an empty one, you obviously owe them the price of a visit to the loo. A couple more "piss-takers" like you and they'd be bankrupt!  lol

Offline Brockett

• Bike: 2022 Moto Guzzi 850 V7 special in blue, 2022 850 V7 Stone in darkest black, 1998 XJ600n in red
Whataplank.
This doesn't last forever, so do it while you can.