Author Topic: CMW Motorcycles Chichester  (Read 1997 times)

Offline timangus

• Global Biker
  • Bike: DL650A L2
CMW Motorcycles Chichester
« on: April 12, 2018, 16:14:46 »
I spent all of yesterday in the workshop with John from CMW. He went through a major service with me incl valve check, changed just about every consumable inc new chain and sprockets. He also fitted new LED bulbs I bought from Amazon (wow - the lights now), plus my K&N filter, power socket and new Hyperpro fork springs.
It seems John has spent his working life there and knows his stuff. They also sell Royal Enfield, April, and Moto Guzzi so if you fancy a service and a different kind of bike to ride give them a call. Goodwood is not far away and their cafe is open for a brew and cake.

Offline The Wonderering Wolf

• Bike: ZONTES 125 G1
Re: CMW Motorcycles Chichester
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 14:57:04 »
Hello there. I'm in the market for some replacement led head lights. I was wondering how are your holding up and what the beam pattern and distance like. Do you have a name or link for them. The led are for my first big bike ( 2018 650 Xt) so I want to chose well. Thanks in advsnce mate. All the best. Nick

Offline timangus

• Global Biker
  • Bike: DL650A L2
Re: CMW Motorcycles Chichester
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 20:15:03 »
I still have the led side lights which help a bit. The main LED lights were noisy as they were fan cooled, and they failed in Asia, so I’ve gone back to normal bulbs now. I upgraded the H4 bulbs on my car to better Phillips brand which helped.