Author Topic: Led lights/fusebox  (Read 1483 times)

Offline vwee

• Bike: 2017 NC750x dct
Led lights/fusebox
« on: December 02, 2017, 21:48:10 »
WILL BE fitting denali d2 lights to bike that was used on my ex tiger 800 except that I need to fit them to a Denali power hub.instructions are vague as power hub switched wire will be used on number plate light.so what do I do with the switch /trigger wires ( one white one blue )bike is a nc750x DCT with a led headlight.first bike I have owned with a led headlight and will be the last.Not a happy camper :angry-banghead:

Online Rusty Nuts

• Manufacturer of iron oxide
  • Bike: KTM 1090 in orange, of course.
Re: Led lights/fusebox
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 21:54:41 »
Have you tried asking on a Honda forum?

Online kwackboy

• Bike: BMW F800GS Adventure, Honda CB500s
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:11:02 »
NC750S / 700s are a major ball ache to work on as far as electrics are concerned.
You start with removing the seat and work your way forward removing panels.
You should find a decent power source around the battery area , all the electronics are there which is located in the storage compartment Behind a panel .
Chief trouble maker 🙂

Offline deecat

• Bike: 1050
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 19:01:00 »
Looking at the lighting instructions you have the option of the lights low beam to come on when connected to a switched power supply or your low beam and the blue wire when connected to your bikes high beam will switch on the spot lights high beam.

If you only want the lights to come on when you use the spot light switch both the white and blue wire need to be connected to a switched live.
If you have not bought the power Hub the Honda accessory kit with relay would be a better/cheaper option as I have used it on all my NCx Honda's to power the electrical accessories.
The 2016 NC750x is slightly easier to work on than the previous models and I also agree that the LED head light is a big step backwards on unlit country roads and I rely on my spotlights to see where I am going.