Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
V-Strom specific discussion / Re: Battery not charging
« Last post by AlanT on Today at 10:21:29 »
Have a look at this site https://www.motorcyclespareparts.eu/en/Suzuki-parts/3280047h00

As mentioned in an earlier post, your part 3280041G10 has been replaced by 3280047H00 and so have many others. The current version is used on 35 models between 2005 and 2017, so there ought to be one out there somewhere.
« Last post by tallpaul on Today at 09:40:03 »
£70 and it "meets or exceeds original specifications". That's in the blurb from the link. I'd go for that. The £16 one sounds a bit nob though.
Had the same problem a few years ago, like Gasson said , its probably the small link pipe between the injectors , I just bought a couple of new connectors , problem solved  :dl_hyperhysteria: 
Pictures / Re: test
« Last post by tallpaul on Today at 09:35:53 »
That sounds like a contender for the rogues gallery...!
Pictures / Re: test
« Last post by wurzel on Today at 09:17:06 »
That's a little harsh Fat Rat,I like my Veek,beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that,mind you,looking at the boat race on my dearly beloved this morning I may not be qualified to opinionate on the subject.... :shock: lol
« Last post by wurzel on Today at 09:11:56 »
I would advise not going with The Chinese ones, as said before,you will buy more problems than you will solve, you do need a good quality one or you can end up with other problems you don't want.... :fix:
Accessories and After Market items / Re: side luggage advice
« Last post by jbaptista on Today at 06:48:15 »
I will be traveling country to country, site to site. I like to walk around with hands free, keeping my helmets inside the top case would take a lot of space, I'm thinking to get a chain to lock the helmet to the bike, anyone ever had a problem that someone tries to steal or damage da helmet?

My biggest worry is that  if I stop elsewhere and have stuff on top of the hard cases with  straps, someone cuts and steal.
I recently done Portugal Lés-a-Lés and Europe Peaks, and never had any problem with my soft cases in this matter, but there is always the risk of steal. That's why my question on the side cases, if 37lt is enough space to keep everything inside.

Thanks for all the replies.

« Last post by Fat Rat on Today at 06:33:46 »
I use the Givi Trekker 33 ltr as Panniers, they are no wider than the bars and their shape means you can use all of the space (which is plenty).
« Last post by old git on Today at 06:13:26 »
My own take on luggage is the more space you have, the more unnecessary things you take with you. A few years ago my wife and me toured Europe for 2 months and we took less stuff than some people take for a long weekend.
Accessories and After Market items / side luggage advice
« Last post by jbaptista on July 18, 2018, 23:28:57 »
Hello,
I need some advice to how many litres I should choose for my bike.
I have the Give 58lt top case, and side frame from kappa compatible with Monokey cases.
I'm trying to decide if I should choose 37LT on both sides, 46Lt for both or a combination of 37Lt and 46Lt.

I'm going to tour and camp, so I need to pack clothes, tent and acessories, etc.
I'm going to travel with my lady.

What you blokes think?

Thanks in advanced.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10